Monday 5 October 2009

Radetto Team of the Time #1

''Holy cow, A regular feature!'' I hear you cry. Think of it as more of an irregular but not to freaky feature, like a third nipple (One time I saw a dude with three nipples shake a dude with four nipples hand, via two dislocated shoulders. No Shit).

So yeah, I guess this is kind of like team of the week, except not weekly, and I can't guarentee eleven players to be honest. Maybee some kind of five a side thing. Allthough I would pick five keepers if nessecery. Anyways, here it the FIRST EVER RADETTO DELLA SPORT TEAM OF THE TIME!!!

1. Ilker Casillas. So Real Madrid lost, no sympathy there, but Casillas pulled of one of the greatest saves ever. Seriously. This is up there with Toldo 2000. One of Ilker's or any other keepers finest works. And he came from the academy. There is a lesson in this somewhere.


2. Frank Ribery. So I had better put this out there. I am pretty much in love with Frank Ribery. He couldn't be more gallic if he played with a beret and celebrated by waving a baguette. Anyone who crashes the team bus as a hilarious joke, and hangs out with the pink panther is pretty cool no? Plus he tried to score the greatest goal ever against Juve midweek but totally bottled it on the final touch. Super Rad. It is after 50 seconds:


3. Simon Rolfes. Woah, a Bayer Leverkusen revival is allways welcome. Feels to me like their fans must have been through more heartbrake than any other. Going to put my neck on the block and say they are my tip for the Bundesliga. Big Call seen as everyone knows they will finish second.

4. Sepp Blatter. Ironic call up for yet another attempt to dick over international football. If you say the play offs are unseeded then keep it that way. Don't shit your pants and seed it just to guarentee Ronaldo will be at the tournament. What a dickweed.

5 - 16. I am going to give the remaining positions, and fill the subs bench with the Arsenal first choice eleven. Pretty special no?

No comments: